Trying Out Blasting News

I’ve decided to give Blasting News a try. This is another pay per view site and there are some limitations that made me think twice about it, but I have a few writer friends who recommend it.

I’ll be sticking to the TV show and movie niche for now. It works out better for me, since the posts are quick and easy to write and I’m never stuck for content. This also helps me develop this niche further to help build my residual income.

The application process for Blasting News is easy. In fact, all you do is sign up and then submit an article. They go through a review process first, which is always nerve wracking for me. I trust my writing abilities, but you never know who is on the other side. My first post was accepted though! I got the confirmation about 30 minutes after submitting it to the editors.

I’ll see how it goes financially to make sure it’s a viable option. This is a site I’ll give at least a month or two, as I know people who have been on it for longer and have found it ok.


For now, I’ll write just one a day at the most. Maybe one every two days while I get some more time on my hands. With a big move coming up, I need to focus my efforts on places that actually pay and pay well to make sure there is enough money in our savings pot.

I'll come back with my thoughts on the site when I've got a few more posts up and really tested the waters.

Comments